For a preview of what it's like to work at Chevron in Downstream & Chemicals, join us as a summer intern after your first year of graduate school. As an intern, you'll gain a better understanding of our rapidly changing business and learn more about our people and culture.
Who We Hire
Chevron's Downstream & Chemicals Summer Internship Program attracts MBA students from top-tier universities who are enthusiastic about professional development and aspire to learn about and work in a quickly evolving and challenging industry.
- Show demonstrated creativity, initiative, adaptability and collaboration skills.
- Understand the importance and demonstrate diversity awareness.
- Achieve superior results using sound analytical processes.
- Possess solid business acumen and technical skills.
- Exhibit leadership potential and maturity.
- Have a minimum of three years work experience between undergraduate and graduate studies.
What You'll Do
Typically, internship assignments are project-oriented. They are challenging and rewarding - just like assignments in the Downstream & Chemicals Graduate Development Program.
What to Expect
During the summer internship, you'll have opportunities to interact with senior management and current Graduate Development Program members and alumni. You'll tour our facilities, attend presentations about the Company and connect with other Chevron professionals. And, successful summer interns are often the first to receive offers to join our two-year Downstream & Chemicals Graduate Development Program.
Where You'll Work
Summer internships are located in Houston, Texas or the San Francisco Bay Area.
How to Apply
Interviews for summer internships take place in January and February each year.
Find us on campus or at one of the professional conferences we attend. Our Recruiting Events calendar has all the details.