chevron in Kazakhstan
Chevron has a strong presence in Kazakhstan’s energy industry. We are Kazakhstan’s leading private oil producer and stakeholder in two of the country’s largest oil-producing fields.
who we hire
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees. In Kazakhstan, Chevron hires full-time employees and interns with education and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Engineering (chemical, electrical, mechanical)
- Health, environment and safety (environmental engineering, environmental management, ergonomics, fire engineering, industrial hygiene, safety engineering)
- Human resources
- Information technology
In addition to full-time positions, Chevron provides internship opportunities.
Internships are available for outstanding university students who are Kazakhstan citizens. Assignments generally last two to three months and take place during the summer. When you participate, you’ll:
- Gain hands-on experience by participating in live projects.
- Explore skills under the supervision and guidance of experienced professionals.
- Use our internship program as a gateway to explore job opportunities with Chevron after graduation.
Ulzhan, a Kazakhstan national, is gaining new skills during her assignment at our U.S. headquarters.
how to apply
If you are a citizen of Kazakhstan and you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing team, please send your resume to email@example.com.