chevron in Saudi Arabia
Chevron is a major player in Saudi Arabia’s energy market and the only global oil company with exploration and production operations there. Operations also include marketing and retail.
who we hire
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees. In Saudi Arabia, Chevron hires full-time employees with education and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business support
- Earth science (geology, geophysics)
- Engineering (petroleum, reservoir, surface facilities)
In addition to full-time positions, Chevron provides opportunities for recent high school, technical school and university graduates.
the apprenticeship program
Upon successful completion of this two-year program, participants may be offered a full-time position with Chevron.
the diploma development program
This two-year program is available to individuals who have a diploma from an accredited Saudi technical institution. Upon successful completion of this program, participants may be offered a full-time position with Chevron.
the graduate development program
This two- to three-year program is available to recent university graduates and apprentices who earn degrees. Upon successful completion of this program, participants may be offered a full-time position with Chevron.
When you participate in these programs in Saudi Arabia, you’ll:
- Gain hands-on experience participating in live projects
- Explore skills under our experienced professionals’ supervision and guidance
- Use the program as a gateway to explore job opportunities with Chevron
where you'll work
Depending on your role, your journey at Chevron could take you to one or more of the following Saudi Arabia locations, as well as other locations around the globe:
- Mina Saud (Al-Zour), Kuwait, which is located on the Arabian Gulf in the Partitioned Neutral Zone. Opportunities in this location include administrative; planning; information technology; health, environment and safety; and oil export activities.
- Inland at four producing areas. Opportunities include engineering; production; administrative; health, environment and safety; information technology; and other functions.
how to apply
If you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing team, learn more about the positions available. If you find an opportunity that interests you, please apply online.
If you have questions about job opportunities or wish to apply for the apprenticeship, diploma development or graduate development programs, please contact the recruitment and placement supervisor at SACjobs@chevron.com or by calling +1-965-395-0444, ext. 4511.
compensation and benefits
Chevron’s compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees living in Saudi Arabia.
Programs include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Annual incentive awards when the company meets its established goals
- Life and disability insurance
- Programs to help you balance your work and personal responsibilities