chevron in Singapore
The International Products business unit, which covers Chevron's Downstream fuels businesses and joint ventures in Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East, Pakistan and Europe, is headquartered in Singapore.
It is home to Chevron's Asia-Pacific headquarters for the Manufacturing, Supply and Trading, Marketing, and Lubricants operations. Chevron Upstream has a presence in Singapore through our shipping, global gas and power generation businesses. Chevron Asia Pacific Exploration and Production also has a regional office in Singapore. Other Singapore operations include shipping, global gas and power generation.
The Caltex™ brand, which serves customers in Asia, the Middle East and Africa, is managed from Singapore. Singapore is also Chevron Oronite's regional headquarters for Asia-Pacific and home to one of the largest fuel and lubricant additives manufacturing facility in Asia.
who we hire
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees. In Singapore, Chevron hires full-time employees with the relevant education and experience. We also look for individuals with the following qualities:
- Have a collaborative work style
- Enjoy a diverse and teamwork-oriented environment
- Are solution-oriented and outcome-driven
where you'll work
Depending on your role, your journey at Chevron could take you to one or more of these locations in Singapore, as well as to other locations around the globe:
- Jurong Island - Home to Chevron Oronite's regional headquarters for Asia-Pacific and Singapore manufacturing plant
- Raffles Place - Chevron Downstream Asia Pacific Headquarters is situated at Chevron House. It is also a regional hub for Chevron Upstream and Gas
- Jalan Buroh - Chevron's fuels terminal and lubricants blending plant
Click here to find out more about our business portfolio.