Go Directly to Job Search
Chevron Holdings Inc., located in Makati City, was established in 1998 and has grown
to become a leading example of an offshored internal shared services and business
operations support company. We provide transactional, processing and consulting
support services (in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing
and information technology) to Chevron offices in Asia-Pacific, Africa and North
A Distinct Work Experience
As a Chevron Holdings Inc. employee, you’ll help support a global energy company
to drive human progress and create the future of energy. We offer:
- Meaningful work engagement
- You will be part of an organization that provides meaningful services that enable
an integrated global energy company to drive human progress.
- You will be part of an organization founded on values as embodied in all our decisions,
actions, and the way we conduct our business.
- Enriching rewards
- You will be part of a results-oriented organization that ties performance with rewards,
recognition and career development opportunities.
- You will be recognized for good performance and rewarded with a competitive pay
and benefits package that ensures you share in the company's success.
- Engaging environment
- You will have access to global, experience-based career development opportunities.
- You will be provided with a safe, balanced and engaging work environment that inspires
and challenges ingenious problem-solving and innovation among its associates.
Great Benefits and Programs
In addition to traditional benefits such as health care coverage and insurance,
Chevron Holdings Inc. offers other great programs designed to meet your needs. These
- An employee savings program that includes a company-matching scheme to help you
save for your future.
- Work/life programs to help you balance work and personal needs including various rest and recreation activities such as photography, dance, choral singing, sports, and theater arts.
- Health and well-being programs to keep you safe and in good health, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Access to an in-house Health, Environment and Safety team.
- Ergonomically designed workstations.
- The Chevron Actively Responding to Early Symptoms (CARES) program.
- Health fairs.
- Stretch breaks.
Chevron values diversity. We’re committed to building an open, inclusive work environment
where all of our employees can realize their potential. At Chevron Holdings Inc.,
you’ll find people with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, styles, cultures,
skills and competencies. You’ll also find corporatewide employee network groups,
such as XYZ Network, Filipino Employee Network, and the Women’s Network. We invite
you to come and share your unique background and insights with us.
Career Development Opportunities
At Chevron Holdings Inc., you’ll receive support and tools to help you advance in
your career. You’ll have access to global, experience-based career development opportunities
and professional development programs, including the Graduate Education Assistance
Program (GEAP), which helps cover school fees for specific graduate degrees designed
to help you perform better in your job.
How to Apply
If you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing
team, you are encouraged to search our open positions and apply online.
If you have an e‑mail address, you can complete your profile and apply immediately
for a position by clicking View and Apply for Jobs.