drill site/well site management
Chevron drill site and well site managers supervise safe drilling, completion and workover operations at Chevron's rigs to ensure that drilling operations are safe, environmentally conscious and cost-efficient. You'll apply your expert knowledge and skills and receive technical training in the many aspects of safe and environmentally friendly drilling and completion operations.
kelsey, drill site manager
Kelsey oversees personnel on location, logistics and safety for Chevron’s midcontinent business unit.
what you'll do
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing day-to-day operations of drilling, completions and workovers in a safe and efficient manner
- Working in a team environment to ensure the safety of all personnel on location and compliance with all applicable environmental regulations
- Managing day-to-day activities of rig contractor personnel and third-party contractors
- Managing logistics for personnel and equipment to and from locations
- Providing accurate daily reports to a superintendent
- Maintaining accurate cost controls
"They’ve allowed me to choose the career path I want and stick to it."
Drill Site Manager