Chevron Human Resources (HR) professionals develop and deploy the policies and programs that help our employees succeed. You'll work in a stimulating environment where HR is valued and central to the company's global mission and strategies.
"It’s also been very fulfilling to initiate a project that fulfills a real need and that will actually be used immediately, not put on the shelf never to be used."
Human Resources Analyst
what you'll do
Chevron HR teams are integrated into every aspect of the company's operations, including:
- Global workforce development - the Center of Expertise for the enterprise in individual, leader and organizational learning and development
- Health and medical services - provides health and wellness resources to Chevron employees and organizations around the world to improve productivity, reduce safety risks and enhance a healthy work environment
- HR strategy, planning and communications - provides people and HR strategy, planning and communication consulting, competitive intelligence, talent management metrics and analysis
- Total remuneration - includes compensation, executive compensation, global benefits and U.S. benefits and is responsible for global pay and benefit strategies, policies and programs
- Regional shared services - provides strategic counsel and support, centers of expertise and transactional processing for Chevron businesses around the world, including employee transfer and relocation, expatriate assignments, labor/employee relations, selections and HR policies design and consulting