An Information Technology (IT) career at Chevron offers an opportunity to work in a leading-edge computing environment with a global reach. You'll create solutions to business problems that influence the lives of millions.
who we hire
IT professionals are passionate about achieving results. Chevron IT teams:
- Have a collaborative work style
- Enjoy a highly teamwork-oriented environment
- Are solution-oriented and outcome-driven
- Can translate situations into scalable solutions
- Have a high level of integrity
Candidates should have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related technical or business field. However, you can substitute these degrees with equivalent experience.
jessica, cyber threat intelligence analyst
Jessica works to protect the information and technology assets in every single country where Chevron does business.
what you'll do
Chevron IT focuses on delivering and supporting business solutions for our rapidly changing global industry. As a Chevron IT professional, you'll help execute company-wide technology strategies and shape the direction of Chevron IT.
Chevron IT provides business analysis, development of software applications, distributed computing, and database technologies. Application tools include:
- SAP/SAP portals
- Business Intelligence S/W
- Infrastructure components
- JDE Enterprise One
- Unix O/S
- Windows O/S
- Security software systems
"People here recognize me as an individual who is contributing to our shared success."
Functional Consultant/ Design Architect
where you'll work
IT jobs are critical across every aspect of Chevron operations, including:
- Global exploration and production
- Supply and trading
- Refining and manufacturing
- Shipping and transportation
- Security management
- Supply chain/end-to-end business/data warehousing and equipment asset management
- Corporate departments such as finance, HR, legal and investment strategy groups