Chevron operations and maintenance employees work in a stimulating environment that values diversity, rewards teamwork, and encourages continuous learning and career development.
who we hire
Chevron operations and maintenance employees are highly motivated people who excel in a team-based environment and possess the following skills:
- Teamwork - demonstrate initiative, creativity and innovation
- Communication - listen carefully and exhibit clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts, present positions, and interpret policies
- Planning and organization - manage multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously, attend to detail, process work accurately and in a timely fashion, and follow through on assignments to completion
- Analysis and problem solving - accurately assess situations, identify key issues, and develop workable solutions
- Technology - use technology, including Microsoft® Office products and databases, spreadsheets, and presentation software
Chevron operations and maintenance jobs do not require a degree.
Corena, a firefighter with the Chevron Richmond Refinery, takes us through her typical day – a day that’s anything but typical.