sales and marketing
A Chevron sales and marketing career offers the opportunity to bring Chevron energy solutions to markets around the globe.
what you'll do
Chevron sales and marketing teams focus on:
- Profitably growing the business by expanding customer and partner relationships
- Improving operational excellence performance
- Developing leading-edge sales capabilities
- Delivering enterprise results on a global level
- Achieving a shorter sales cycle as well as improved profitability, win ratios and customer satisfaction
"Chevron enables you to choose where you want to go according to your interests. It’s like having a global positioning system in my hands and just pointing it in the direction I want to go professionally."
Regional Business Integration Leader, Marketing, Latin America
Chevron sales and marketing teams bring energy solutions to markets around the globe by:
- Advertising, marketing, selling and delivering products and services under our three world-class brands: Chevron, Texaco and Caltex
- Managing our convenience retailing operations
- Representing downstream operations in collaboration with our global lubricants, global refining, and global supply and trading business units
where you'll work
Our 6,000 global marketing colleagues work in 90 countries and support more than 20,000 retail locations, ensuring that customers around the world can enjoy leading-edge products and services in clean, safe and reliable surroundings.
Our five regional divisions - Africa-Pakistan, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and North America - manage local operations to ensure that we're customer-facing in all that we do. This carefully managed balance of global standardization and local deployment helps us excel in partnerships and performance in every market in which we operate, and benefits every customer we serve.