downstream & chemicals summer internship program
who we hire
Chevron's Downstream & Chemicals Summer Internship Program attracts MBA students from top-tier universities who are enthusiastic about professional development and aspire to learn about and work in a quickly evolving and challenging industry.
- Show demonstrated creativity, initiative, adaptability and collaboration skills
- Understand the importance and demonstrate diversity awareness
- Achieve superior results using sound analytical processes
- Possess solid business acumen and technical skills
- Exhibit leadership potential and maturity
- Have a minimum of three years work experience between undergraduate and graduate studies
what you'll do
Typically, internship assignments are project-oriented. They are challenging and rewarding - just like assignments in the Downstream & Chemicals Graduate Development Program.
refinery shift leader
Bill, a refinery shift leader, ensures the refinery operates efficiently, day in and day out, incident and injury free.
what to expect
During the summer internship, you'll have opportunities to interact with senior management and current Graduate Development Program members and alumni. You'll tour our facilities, attend presentations about the Company and connect with other Chevron professionals. And, successful summer interns are often the first to receive offers to join our two-year Downstream & Chemicals Graduate Development Program.