human resources internships
Get to know Chevron by participating in our Human Resources internship program. You'll work in a stimulating and collaborative environment where you'll gain practical experience and exposure to diverse perspectives. If you excel during your internship, you'll be considered for our HR Development Program (HRDP). Most Chevron Human Resources internships are offered during the summer, but internship opportunities may also be available at other times during the year.
"Chevron provides great mentoring opportunities. I had an on-board buddy when I first came on. And she really helped me get my feet on the ground and allowed me to do my job better quickly and productively. "
HR Communications Consultant
what you'll do
As an intern, you'll:
- Gain a better understanding of our business
- Learn more about our people and our culture
- Be exposed to a variety of Chevron organizations, current and former HRDP participants, and senior Chevron management
- Gain an understanding of our business through formal presentations
Typical assignments include:
- Global workforce development
- Global expatriate administration
- Generalist roles in various lines of business