We're proud of our commitment to diversity. It's a core part of The Chevron Way - the values that define who we are, what we do, what we believe and what we plan to accomplish.
We support universal human rights and work to improve the quality of life in the countries where we operate. Examples include Chevron's:
- Commitment to the Global Sullivan Principles
- Award-winning Supplier Diversity/Small Business Program
- Contributions, grants and scholarships to diversity programs
Within Chevron, we continue to build and sustain our diverse workforce through:
- Recruiting and outreach programs that target underrepresented groups
- Diversity councils, employee networks, and personnel development committees
- Training, discussion groups and developmental assignments for employees
We value a full spectrum of human experience - diversity of thought, education, national origin, gender, skills and experience. It's not just the right thing to do, it's good business practice and an important competitive advantage.
We firmly believe that by pooling our unique talents and perspectives, and by inspiring each other, we will define the future of energy.