chevron in Brazil
Chevron is a long-time partner in the Brazil energy market, with operations in oil and natural gas exploration. Chevron is also one of Brazil’s market leaders in the manufacturing and marketing of lubricants under the Ursa and Havoline brand names. Also in Brazil, Chevron Oronite operates our additive manufacturing plant, which produces a range of fuel and lubricant additives.
who we hire
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees. In Brazil, Chevron hires full-time employees with education and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Corporate affairs
- Earth science (geology and geophysics)
- Engineering (chemical, drilling, completion, facility, maintenance, mechanical, petroleum, production)
- Finance and accounting
- Health, environment and safety
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Supply chain management
"As an exploration geologist, I’m part of the solution to finding the world’s future energy sources."
In addition to full-time positions, Chevron provides internship opportunities and a formal training program.
Internships are available for outstanding undergraduate university students. Paid internship assignments generally last six months to two years. When you participate, you’ll:
- Gain hands-on experience by participating in live projects
- Explore skills under the supervision and guidance of experienced professionals
- Use our internship program as a gateway to explore job opportunities with Chevron after graduation
- Chevron Oronite provides internship opportunities for college and university students to work part-time for two years with groups like Human Resources, the Finance team, and the chemical laboratory
horizons training program
Horizons is a formal five-year training program available to recent graduates with education in the following areas:
- Information technology
The program includes a curriculum of courses and the opportunity to expand your technical experience and job skills.
how to apply
If you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing team, learn more about the positions available and how to apply.
Chevron values diversity. We’re committed to building an open, inclusive work environment where all of our employees can realize their potential. At Chevron, you’ll find people with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, styles, cultures, skills and competencies. We invite you to come and share your unique background and insights with us.
compensation and benefits
Chevron’s compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees living in Brazil.
Programs include the following:
- Health and well-being programs
- Programs to help you balance your work and personal responsibilities
- Education refunds and scholarships