chevron in the Philippines
Chevron has a major presence in the Philippines as one of the country's largest investors, operating four business units:
- Chevron Philippines Inc. - Markets the Caltex brand of top-quality fuels, lubricants and petroleum products through a network of service stations, terminals and sales offices.
- Chevron Malampaya LLC - A member of the consortium that acts as a service contractor providing technical expertise and resources for the Philippine national government in the Malampaya Deep Water Gas-to-Power Project (the Malampaya Project), which supplies clean and environment-friendly fuel to three major power plants in the province of Batangas.
- Chevron Holdings Inc. - Provides internal operational support, including transactional, processing and consulting services in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing and information technology to Chevron offices in Asia-Pacific, Africa and North America.
who we hire
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees. We look for individuals with the following qualities:
- Have a collaborative work style.
- Enjoy a diverse and teamwork-oriented environment.
- Are solution-oriented and outcome-driven.
In the Philippines, Chevron hires full-time employees with relevant education and experience in the following areas:
- Customer support
- Earth science (geology, geophysics)
- Operations and maintenance
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Finance and accounting
- Health, environment and safety
- Sales and marketing
where you will work
Depending on your role, your journey at Chevron could take you to one or more of these locations where our four business units in the Philippines are based, or to one of Chevron's other locations around the world.
- Chevron Philippines Inc. - Makati City
- Chevron Malampaya LLC - Makati City
- Chevron Holdings Inc. - Makati City
Learn more about our business portfolio.
"...Although we have shared service level agreements in place, we just can’t write down every last detail. Our customers must trust us to handle the details and the little things that are not recorded to deliver quality service."