Chevron is accepting online applications for the position Administrative Assistant through 07/06/2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the central operations teams, non-executive employees, departments or functions.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Review and maintain field operator work schedules and overtime, payroll, ordering office supplies, Fire retardant clothing Management, learning management system reporting and training scheduling, etc. Advanced proficiency in computer skills is required.
• Perform assignments with a high level of independence, initiative, discretion, accuracy, and attention to details. Confidentiality in this position is crucial.
• Effectively represent Operations to a broad array of contacts within San Joaquin valley and Chevron North America exploration and production.
• Work well with all levels of the organization and administrative assistants.
• Maintain an effective network throughout San Joaquin valley and Chevron North America exploration and production
• Service tickets, office moves
• Leadership, Fleet and Operator support.
• Reporting, weekly, monthly, yearly.
·High School Diploma or equivalent
·Minimum of 3 years secretarial and administrative experience
·Demonstrate excellent organization and communication skills
·Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while producing high-quality work
·Demonstrated professionalism and strong influencing skills
·Capable of building quality relationships with team members
·Ability to work independently and be self-directed with minimal supervision
·Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, MS Teams, OneNote, CTREX and OneDrive
·Prior experience in an administrative role within the oil and gas industry
·Prior experience with managing time sheets for hourly employees
·Ability to effectively collaborate with various groups and stakeholders
·Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, SAP, and Workday
·Demonstrated ability to learn and apply knowledge regarding new systems and processes
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
the story behind the
human energy company
Our strategies guide our actions to deliver industry leading results.
life at chevron
We invest in, develop and empower our highly competent workforce.
power human progress
Tackle global, real world problems facing humanity as we know it.
work at chevron
We learn from and respect the cultures in which we operate. We have an inclusive work experience that values uniqueness and diversity.
diversity and inclusion