The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC), located in Buenos Aires Argentina, is accepting online applications for Finance.
If you are looking for a company where you can make the most of your talent and develop the skills needed for the Finance of the future, we have plenty of opportunities for you!
What we offer:
- Continuous learning and development of your technical, digital and soft skills
- Daily exposure to multiple and dynamic businesses/projects/management & leaders
- Become a key partner of the transformation
- Close contact with the latest digital technologies
- Teamwork and a global diverse and inclusive environment
- Agile, flexible work environment
Responsibilities for this position:
- Use technology and critical thinking to lead high-quality decisions
- Contribute to a continuous process improvement environment
- Collaborate in complex finance initiatives/projects and key financial measures delivery
- Partner with multiple functions and supervisory levels to provide financial added value to strategic direction and decision-making process
- Monitor, execute and coordinate a wide variety of activities across workgroups
- Strive for process efficiencies adding value as a core driver in everything we do
- Build engaging and meaningful relationships with internal partners and external customers
- Proactive participation in local and global networks
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Finance or accounting degree with at least 5-10 years of finance/accounting work experience.
- Demonstrate proactivity to explore new technologies to enable innovation
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Skilled individual user in Microsoft Office suite – visualization tools Power Bi, automation tools Power App is preferred.
- SAP, JDE experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels and diverse functions
- Independent thinker and self-starter, with strong time management and prioritization skills, able to work in dynamic scenarios
- Demonstrate flexibility (adaptability) to deliver exceeding results in a very dynamic business, producing timely value-adding data to feed the Business’ decision-making process
- Enjoy working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Teamwork, proactive leadership
What You'll Do:
Chevron offers opportunities to support our operating companies around the world. The BASSC team provides support to all Chevron business segments – Upstream, Midstream and Downstream. As your career with Chevron progresses, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple groups. Your initial responsibilities will depend on which division you join, but may include:
- Capital budgeting and cost analysis
- Corporate or operating company-specific accounting and regulatory reporting
- Financial forecasting, analysis and reporting
- Finance/accounting counsel and consulting
- Internal controls/compliance
- Liaise with other finance divisions
- Tracking accountability/scorecard metrics
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and reporting
- Corporate and Excise Tax
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
the story behind the
human energy company
Our strategies guide our actions to deliver industry leading results.
life at chevron
We invest in, develop and empower our highly competent workforce.
power human progress
Tackle global, real world problems facing humanity as we know it.
work at chevron
We learn from and respect the cultures in which we operate. We have an inclusive work experience that values uniqueness and diversity.
diversity and inclusion