champion the adoption
of emerging tech
deliver innovative solutions to complex business problems for our rapidly changing global industry.
Software Engineer - RPA and Automations
Demonstrate core high performance behaviors – thrive in a highly collaborative, project-based environment, and tackle complex business problems to reach creative, yet practical solutions.
Software Engineer - RPA and Automations
The Chevron Business Support Center (BASSC) located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the position Software Engineer. Successful candidates will join the Software Engineer team which is part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 700 employees delivering business services and solutions across the globe.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver innovative solutions, driving them through design, planning, development, deployment and support, simplifying business processes and workflows to drive business value
- Develop software solutions leveraging established Chevron technology standards and collaborate with internal partners to develop new technology standards
- Deliver results in collaboration with other software engineering and technical teams. Constructively and positively influence own and other teams/organizations direction
- Work with technologies like: .Net, Angular, SQL, Yamel, XML, PowerShell, RPAs utilizing UiPath or Microsoft, and AI/ML tools.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working with software development teams providing application development and/or support.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and frameworks (e.g. DevOps, Prototyping, Agile, etc.)
- Experience developing and debugging solutions using Microsoft and UiPath technologies
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and collaborating with others to deliver results
Preferred Qualifications (desirable):
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud, Ansible, and Azure DevOps is considered a plus
- A keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architectures and frameworks
- Experience working in an agile team (Scrum / Kanban) is considered a plus
- Knowledge of modern solution design methods (MVC, MVVM, SPA, etc.)
- Familiarity with integration technologies and patterns (API, Messaging, Data Integration) is considered a plus
- Proficient in major development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design and design review, unit test, integration test, performance test, etc.
- Knowledge of Process Mining and AI/ML tools
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
hear from our people
At chevron, our greatest resource is our people. their ingenuity, creativity and collaboration have met the complex challenges of energy’s past. together, we’ll take on the future.
Health and dental care coverage
Retirement savings plans
Education assistance support
Paid vacations and holidays
Compressed work week schedules and flex time options
Recognition and service award programs
- At Chevron, every day is an opportunity for all of us to continue working towards our collective vision: to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance.
- To achieve our vision, we’ve built our company’s foundation on a set of values that guides our employees in the way we interact with each other and the communities and environments we work in.
- Chevron offers a truly global and collaborative work experience. See what types of complex problems our employees are solving with cutting edge technology and innovative thinking.
the story behind the
human energy company
Our strategies guide our actions to deliver industry leading results.
life at chevron
We invest in, develop and empower our highly competent workforce.
power human progress
Tackle global, real world problems facing humanity as we know it.
work at chevron
We learn from and respect the cultures in which we operate. We have an inclusive work experience that values uniqueness and diversity.
diversity and inclusion
let our job matcher find
the right role for you
we’re proudly recognized as a preferred employer
Human Rights Campaign -
2022 - Rated 100%
For the 15th consecutive year, Chevron achieved a rating of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign Equality Index, which ranks U.S. companies committed to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender equality in the workforce.
2022 best place to work for
The American Association of People with Disabilities and Disability : IN have recognized Chevron with a 100% rating on the 2022 Disability Equality Index, maintaining our top score for the third year in a row.
National Society of
Black Engineers - 2019
Honored as one of 12 organizations that made a positive impact by investing more than $100,000 in Black/African American communities.
Forbes and Statista named Chevron to the 2019 list of America’s Best Employers for Women.