Chevron is accepting online applications for Turnaround Planner located in El Segundo, CA until March 27th at 11.59pm.
- Plans and participates in the execution of turnarounds.
- Contributes to the development of long-range turnaround plans.
- Coordinates efforts across disciplines to develop and manage turnaround worklists.
- Compiles and reviews execution plans and schedules, and develops mitigation/contingency plans for risks/exposures.
- Manages input of documents and data into the turnaround management application (IMPACT Web).
- Facilitates turnaround close-outs, look-backs, and benchmarking.
- Supports larger customers/clients and may lead functional projects under infrequent supervision.
- Developing a detailed knowledge of the work function.
The Turnaround Planner position applies broad level maintenance and reliability knowledge and expertise across the full spectrum of surface facility maintenance activities to plan and execute Turnaround Events. This position is accountable for planning and assisting with execution of assigned Downtimes. Works with Turnaround Team Lead, Turnaround MTL, Cost Analyst & Scheduler to develop a comprehensive schedule and budget. Mentor Work Scope Generators and new core team members on the use of Impact Web. Manage Impact Web/Salesforce i.e., review scope input for quality, Contingency planning, Risk Register, & Lessons Learned entries. Convert these worklist entries into Planning Worklist entries and manage in collaboration with TA Planner/Estimators to completion. Drive core team KPI compliance, create and maintain accurate Salesforce reports and dashboards. Plan API inputs to identify each activity, resource, duration; and logically tie together as the work will flow in reality in Primavera. Estimate large identifiable jobs early in Phase 3 without detailed scope of work. Work with Procurement to order and track long lead material. Develop Plot Plans and identify high density work zones. Assist Turnaround MTL on all deliverables for Peer Reviews. Fill in for MTL during vacations. Plan all scope change as approved including estimating, material ordering, and provide work direction to awarded contractor. Document all lessons learned from all phases of turnaround planning. Adopt digital tools as rolled out for use and provide feedback to product owners.
- Primavera P6 experience.
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience in a Turnaround role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership experience and skills.
- High school diploma.
- Valid Driver´s license.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriates will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions
- The compensation and reference to benefits for this role is listed on this posting in compliance with applicable law. The selected candidate’s compensation will be determined based on his or her skills, experience, and qualifications. Please note that the compensation and benefits listed below are only applicable to successful candidates who are hired onto local United States payroll.
- The anticipated salary range for this position is $97,800 – $168,400.
- Chevron offers competitive compensation and benefits programs which includes, but is not limited to, variable pay, health care coverage, retirement plan, protection coverage, time off and leave programs, training and development opportunities and a range of allowances connected to specific work situations. Details are available at http://hr2.chevron.com/.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
the story behind the
human energy company
life at chevron
Our strategies guide our actions to deliver industry leading results.
life at chevron
We invest in, develop and empower our highly competent workforce.
Tackle global, real world problems facing humanity as we know it.
diversity and inclusion
We learn from and respect the cultures in which we operate. We have an inclusive work experience that values uniqueness and diversity.
diversity and inclusion
let our job matcher find
the right role for you
upload your resumé
find your match.