This role will deliver financial reporting and analysis for actual results as well as the business planning cycle.
In this role you will:
- Gather and analyze financial information and determine or recommend a course of action.
- Apply accounting principles and policies to properly report financial data associated with operational activities.
- Participate in month/quarter/year end closing processes (i.e., variance analysis and presentation of results), and short/long term budgeting process.
- Participate in enterprise wide (i.e., implement new ERP system) and special projects (e.g., process optimization & reengineering, automation & digitalization, etc.).
- Apply tools and technologies (e.g., SAP, Power BI, Power Apps, etc.) to deliver results and implement efficiencies.
- Work collaboratively in a multi-discipline, dynamic, fun team across functions and geographies.
A successful candidate applying for this position will demonstrate both quantitative and qualitative qualifications and experience. Requirements:
- Accounting or economics degree with at least three years of relevant experience; i.e., exposure to financial analysis and reporting.
- Proficient in understanding and applying accounting policies and corporate guidelines.
- Demonstrate ability to manipulate data with Microsoft Office tools, and report/present results in a clear and concise manner; knowledge of advanced Microsoft Office tools (e.g., Power BI, Power Apps, etc.) an advantage.
- High level knowledge of English.
- Ability to listen carefully and use clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts, present positions, and interpret policies.
- Enjoy working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Display initiative and leadership in handling multiple job responsibilities, setting priorities, maintaining a high level of accomplishment, and implementing process improvements.
- Have the highest level of integrity and demonstrate commitment to uphold Chevron’s values and standards.
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with tens of thousands of employees working in countries around the world. Chevron explores, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generate power; and develops future energy resources. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity, and ingenuity.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
No related jobs.
view all of our available opportunities
the story behind the
human energy company
Our strategies guide our actions to deliver industry leading results.
life at chevron
We invest in, develop and empower our highly competent workforce.
power human progress
Tackle global, real world problems facing humanity as we know it.
work at chevron
We learn from and respect the cultures in which we operate. We have an inclusive work experience that values uniqueness and diversity.
diversity and inclusion