- Creates and maintains material master records according to standards
- Obtain accurate and sufficient information from manufacturers, vendors, end users, field engineers, and warehouse to build material master records
- Responds and resolves procurement and technical queries related to material master data use
- Makes decisions and provide suggestions and reports that will assist in the maintenance of Material Master data (clean-ups, merging duplicate records, obsoleting records, etc.)
- Harmonizes material master records between supplier catalogs and ERP
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or any business course
- Demonstrates excellent planning, business, analytical, and communication skills to effectively collaborate with a diverse team of coworkers and internal and external customers
- Demonstrates a fundamental level of understanding of a variety of Procurement/Supply Chain business areas and processes
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in Procurement/Master Data
- Familiarity with materials used in BU operations
- Must be open to go on shifting schedules (Morning - Mid - Night)
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- Basic knowledge in interpreting technical details from engineering drawings and material datasheets
- Diploma/Certificate in Procurement/Supply Chain Management would be an advantage
- Proficient in navigating ERP systems (JDE/SAP)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
the story behind the
human energy company
Our strategies guide our actions to deliver industry leading results.
life at chevron
We invest in, develop and empower our highly competent workforce.
power human progress
Tackle global, real world problems facing humanity as we know it.
work at chevron
We learn from and respect the cultures in which we operate. We have an inclusive work experience that values uniqueness and diversity.
diversity and inclusion