chevron in China and Hong Kong
Chevron plays a strong role in meeting China's ever-growing energy needs – from the exploration of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) to the production of lubricants supplies. China operations also include retail fuel outlets and convenience stores.
In Hong Kong, Chevron operates over 40 Caltex-branded service stations, providing fueling services to motorists around the clock. Operations also include marketing and supply of Caltex-branded petroleum products and lubricants to a diverse group of customers and industries.
Over the years, Chevron has been presented with many awards for excellent service and contributions to local communities in China and Hong Kong.
who we hire
Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity as a company and in our employees.
In Hong Kong, Chevron hires full-time employees with the relevant education and experience. We also look for individuals with the following qualities:
- Have a collaborative work style
- Enjoy a diverse and teamwork-oriented environment
- Are solution-oriented and outcome-driven
In China, Chevron hires full-time employees with education and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business and real estate services
- Health, environment and safety (environmental engineering, environmental management, ergonomics, fire engineering, industrial hygiene, safety engineering)
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Logistics or distribution
- Manufacturing operations
- New and strategic business development
- Operations planning
- Organizational capability and operational excellence (OE)
- Retail marketing
- Technical service
- Beijing – Chevron's China headquarters is located at the China World
- Tianjin – Chevron's production plant located in the Free Trade Zone
- Guangzhou – located at the Fortune Plaza
- Chevron Hong Kong Limited's head office – located at Manulife Financial Centre in Kwun Tong where various functions converge.
- Tsing Yi Terminal – fuel terminal that is responsible for receiving, delivering and housing Chevron Hong Kong's fuel supply.
Full-time opportunities are available in the following businesses:
- Caltex, the retail brand of Chevron – 24-hour service stations and convenience stores and the marketing of fuel products, such as diesel, fuel oil and lubricants, to industrial consumers.
- Caltex Lubricants – Sales and marketing, manufacturing and distribution operations.
how to apply
If you are interested in combining your talents and ambition with those of our high-performing team, learn more about the positions available.
To apply for *Downstream positions in China or Hong Kong , please search and apply online. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Downstream positions are involved in managing refining, sales and marketing of fuels, lubricants, additives and chemicals to retail, commercial and industrial customers.
To apply for a position in all other areas in China, please search and apply online. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
compensation and benefits
Chevron's compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within local labor markets and to meet the needs of employees living in China and Hong Kong. Programs include the following:
- Competitive base pay
- Health care coverage
- Employee wellness programs
- Educational assistance
- Annual incentive awards when the company meets its established goals